13 February 2013

Sensationail Removal

I have now had some time to try out the different removal process of Sensationail. I am sorry i don't have any pictures but i hope you get what i mean :)

Finger Wraps (wrapping with foil & acetone soaked cotton ball):
This type of removal really didn't work for me. I found it messy and time consuming. I really didn't get great results and had to scrape hard to remove the product.

Soaking In Acetone (bowl of acetone in hot water):
This is actually the recommended way to remove from Sensationail and i have to say it worked much better and faster for me. I do find if you use the primer before the gel top coat that it makes for longer and harder removal, but my last manicure i didn't use the primer at all and although the manicure lasted less than a week and had a few chips that i had to repair... the removal was a breeze and i didn't really have to scrape my nails at all!

I do however find that i'm left with some yellowing on my nails from all the previous manicures and i'm having a hard time figuring out why it does this every time?  If anyone has the same problem and has found a cure please let me know :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...