15 February 2013

IBD Just Gel Polish

I got my hands on a few IBD Just Gel polishes the other week. They had been getting great reviews, So i decided to get a few. I have to say I haven't be disappointed with the colours I've got so far and plan on getting more as they are an excellent price for a full sized bottle compared to Sensationail!

I tried to do my first ever French manicure tonight - It took me a while (over an hour if you include filing etc)

Colours are:
Seashell Pink
Whipped Cream

It's not perfect and i really should have cleaned around the skin more i do apologise, but i was so excited to show them off! I ended up adding China Glaze Fairy Dust on top to add a bit of sparkle as I'm off to a wedding tomorrow :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...