26 March 2013

The No Poo Experiment!

I am starting to get into using shampoo bars. I do have to say finding them is actually proving quite difficult in the UK as all the companies I've looked at or heard rave reviews about are in the USA.

I have ordered some sample sizes from a UK company on Etsy and so far only one of the bars are really working for me. I am only going into my second week of no poo though and i did use silicone laden products for donkeys years!.

Today I purchased a natural shampoo and conditioner to use in conjunction with the bars as i did find my hair was needing conditioner badly after using them, so i will press on with them all and hopefully come back and give my thoughts in a few weeks depending on how long this adjustment period takes!.

Have you gone no poo? Used shampoo bars? Let me know your thoughts on the whole process.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...