7 June 2012

Recently Purchased

I got a bargain on Ebay the other day. I collect Tarina Tarantino jewellery and got this little number less than half price!. My own has a silver chain and I noticed the newer Tarina styles have a chunkier chain, but i really can't complain! I will be selling some of my other collection on Ebay soon due to me having favourites now and hardly wearing others, so stay tuned for that!


I also purchased this Collectif shirt which i have wanted for a long time but they run out of stock on the majority of items so quick. I am still waiting on it arriving so fingers crossed it fits good then i can show you :)


And finally jumped in and purchased the Pinup Couture Doris top in black. I've order an XL which i am now a little scared it will be large on me after seeing Teer Wayde's review on it, but if it does then i will probably ebay it or sell it on here :)


Just a note that i also got a couple of bandanas from http://www.bandana-world.com they came next day and that was just with first class post here in the UK. They are very reasonable starting at only £1.99. It's something I've wanted to get the hang of wearing after watching some youtube videos, but i honestly think my head is a bit too small or it's just not gonna work for me haha! I'll keep trying. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...