1 April 2012

The Sun Goes Down. . .

Happy April Fools Day!!! What pranks did you pull?

Well my little jaunt to the city was pretty good. I did however come back with not much left in my bank account!  The concerts were good and i'm just sad now because i don't have any more lined up for the year just yet :(

I wore my deadly dames tops and i think i may sell the black one as i do prefer the red and now wish i'd got the zebra print one. I also feel they are a bit restricting and very corset like so i plan on maybe getting the zebra one in a bigger size and getting the bust taken in, but we shall see. I took a few pictures though and i really do apologise that they are awful quality and not the best places/angles. I am rocking my Collectif cardigans which are like my second skin and Tarina Tarantino jewellery :)


Cardigans - Collectif
Jewellery - Tarina Tarantino

1 comment:

Operating a Dollar Store said...

Great blog, informative and up to date. Bookmarking your page. Thanks and more power!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...