6 March 2010

Down the rabbit hole...

I have had a big break from crafting over the festive period and now i'm starting to get back on track and get back into the swing of things. I have been receiving lots of lovely things in the mail to start new projects with and have already started on a couple of things which i hope to post pictures on here in the next few days.

I also have to mention i went to see the new Alice In Wonderland movie and i thought it was fantastic! I think although another remake this has been Tim Burton's best film in years! I love creating Alice related items so it has spurred me on to make more things like that :)

1 comment:

Tuula said...

Hi, please post pictures of your Alice in Wonderland jewelry. We are very interested to see what you've come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...