27 November 2009

BLACK FRIDAY THROUGH CYBER MONDAY SALE!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Etsybloggers team are having a holiday sale!. I am pleased to be a part of this and you can find the link to my shop and others on this page:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EtsyBloggers

The sale will run from 27/11 - 30/11 and I am offering 15% off ALL my items. You will receive them in plenty of time before Christmas and grab yourself a bit of a bargain too!.

The difference will be refunded through paypal either after the sale is complete or if you prefer to leave your email in the 'notes to seller' section I can send a revised invoice.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
xx

1 comment:

Memories for Life said...

I hope we all get lots of sales :)

Welcome to the EtsyBloggers Team!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...