22 October 2009

The look of packaging?

I've just been reading through an Etsy topic on Creative Packaging.
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6322096&page=8

I wanted to get views on what you all like? Do you like simple more eco-friendly or expensive looking?

I package my items pretty simple I wrap items in colored tissue, Fix with ribbon or stickers then pop in a organza bag with a business card inside. I would love to make my packaging a little more professional but I don't really know if it's worth spending a lot of money on supplies that are going to be binned without being looked at.

I like to keep my prices fair and do not want to increase them because of adding fancy packaging.

2 comments:

Packing Supplies | Packaging Supplier said...

Nice post, it is really pretty simple of wrapping. Packing can help reduce theft and can help prevent harm from dangerous products. It also help for advertisement of product.

Regards,

Unknown said...

I package my items well inside a bubble mailer but it's the inside packaging i care more about.

In the UK i haven't found a good website for packaging supplies that is reasonable priced...Still on the lookout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...